We, at UDG have further fined-tuned already a great design concept of our flight case into one specially for the most discerning DJ/producer. Constructed from aluminum thus providing an extremely stable structure with lighter weight compared to traditional flight cases. The inner sides are protected with pick & pluck foam that consists of two separate layers, each allowing user to create individualized adapted compartments. The pick & pluck foam allow you to pluck out any desired shape you require for various-sized DJ-controllers and providing the additional option of creating another slot underneath the controller for laptop or cable storage. This pick & pluck foam creating an easy, do-it-yourself customized system of case interiors.
The UDG Ultimate Pick Foam Flight Cases are designed to keep your gear protected from accidental damage when you transport it to and from gigs. They’re compact and lightweight yet tough enough to keep your gear safe.
• Fits: Pioneer XDJ-RX2/3, XDJ-XZ, DDJ- SZ2, Denon DJ Prime 4, Numark NS7III
• Lighter weight than traditional flight cases
• Black Diamond finishing surface
• Corrosion resistant aluminum profiles with strong rounded corners
• Fully-lined with high density foam protective padding• Ergonomic & sturdy carry handle
• Pick & pluck foam with two separate layers
• Replacement pick & pluck foam is available to purchase
• Removable front access panel
• Fully lined interior egg-crate foam on lid
• Two side strong butterfly lock and solid metal hinges• Rubber feet at the bottom for support in standing position
• Several additional rivets for improved solidity